DONATIONS SO FAR

So far, we've raised $875 toward our $1,000 goal!

Monday, November 1, 2010

2 cool things!

First, Daniel and I ran 17 miles on Saturday! Marathon = just a little over a month away. I had to tell you that first, because once I tell you the second thing, you won't care about how far we ran...

Second, last week, Becky called me to tell me some exciting news! They got a referral for a beautiful little boy! I SO wish I could post a picture, but I cannot since they have not met with the Ethiopian judge yet (he is so stinking cute!).

What's next? They hope to be able to travel in the next few months when they will meet with the judge and get to meet their son. Then they will have to leave and wait for his visa to go through. This can be up to 6 weeks.

Please pray that this process will go smoothly and quickly for them! I cannot imagine how excited they are to meet their son.

It's really exciting to be able to run with a little face in mind for this last month of training. (Especially on the really long runs!)

Racing for the Kid,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment