DONATIONS SO FAR

So far, we've raised $875 toward our $1,000 goal!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Post Marathon FAQs

Q: How'd it go?
A: Good! Awesome!

Q: Did you finish?
A: Yes!

Q: How long did it take you?
A: 5:19:03

Q: How many miles was that?
A: 26.2

Q: How are you feeling now? Are you sore?
Monday A: HECK YEAH! The longer I sit down the harder it is to get up. (See this video)
Todays A: Only a little bit.

Q: Are you going to do another one?
My A: I might! In a few years. I will never take 18 units and train for a marathon ever again.
Daniel's A: Not in the foreseeable future, but I may do a half someday. Or a 10k.

Q: So, when did you hit your wall?
My A: I hit one around 13.1 and 20. But I was weirdly optimistic the whole time. Daniel is an AWESOME encourager! And a lot of people were praying!
Daniel's A: Mile 9.

Q: How as the weather?
A: AMAZING! It was raining Saturday night, but let up around 3 am and started again at 1 pm. Perfect. It was about 55 degrees and most of the course was shaddy. Ideal running weather.

Q: Can I still donate?
A: YES! Please do! I think I'll pass on the money around Christmas time. So you still have time!

No comments:

Post a Comment